We have been lucky to have many different people share our Christmas day at WDW. In 1994 Jodi and Robert came with us. We went to MGM and had a good time. In 1993 I think you know all these people. Chris was really in to this photo.
Ok, I guess I will post a comment, since I was threatened!! lol I love the picture of us, thank you for sharing! I really do love reading about everyone! Thank you for being a part of my life and allowing me to share in your memories, I love ya's!
2 comments:
Chris looks absolutely thrilled to be with us!
Ok, I guess I will post a comment, since I was threatened!! lol I love the picture of us, thank you for sharing! I really do love reading about everyone! Thank you for being a part of my life and allowing me to share in your memories, I love ya's!
Post a Comment